Family Success Manager
Job Description: Family Success Manager
Position/Role: Case Manager - Family Success Manager (FSM)
The purpose of this role is to provide a single resource to support each family through each stage of crisis intervention, stabilization, and eventual reunification. The Family Success Manager serves as a family case manager facilitating all critical services of the Crisis Intervention Program at RESTORATION ROME. Services include child in-take, supervised visitation, parent coaching, case management, occasional transportation, court representation, and service referrals.
Location: Comprehensive Care Center at Restoration Rome (Rome, GA)
Organization/Program: Global Impact International
Hours of Operation: Tuesday – Friday 10:30a – 7:30p; Saturday 8:30 a.m. to Close; Sunday & Monday Center is Closed
· Conduct entry assessments on children and intake triage services
· Coordinate assigned family case management activities with Team Lead
· Prepare and attend weekly Court Hearings for assigned cases
· Monitor weekly supervised visitations, observing and evaluating services provided by center
· Provides parent coaching sessions with all parents as assigned
· Meet weekly with families for case management meetings, if needed
· Attend Family Team Meetings for assigned cases with Department of Children and Families (DFCS) and or Court Appointed
Special Advocate (CASA) when appropriate
· Work weekly with each assigned families on service referrals, case planning and updates,
· Prepares and maintains weekly documentation including monthly visitation plans and service plans
· Communicates clients' progress during weekly meetings; disseminating results and obstacles to Program Manager.
· Attends orientation assessments for new families with Program Manager as assigned
· Attends all fundraises for the organization, weekly or monthly trainings, and required special events defined by leadership
Direct Contact/Reports to: Program Manager
Hours: Full-time 40 hours per week
Salary: Based on State of Georgia Standard starting salary for Social Workers; as well as professional experience and funding available
Vacation/Time-Off/Benefits: Vacation time included; Family Friendly Organization
Skills and Minimum Requirements:
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree (preferred in social work, criminal justice, or similar field) and 2-3 years of experience in relevant Social work, education, criminal justice, or domestic violence. Candidate must have strong documentation skills, verbal communication, organizational skills, decision making, and integrity. As well as a strong understanding of child development, parenting techniques, positive re-enforcement, conflict resolution and trauma informed care.
About Global Impact International and RESTORATION ROME
Global Impact International, Inc. (RESTORATION ROME) is a non-profit organization with a mission to bring public, private, and faith-based partners together to strengthen and restore our children and families in Christs Name. Through years of working with many service providers who have served thousands of children and families, RESTORATION ROME discovered that families in crisis are part of a generational cycle passed down to children causing decades of family abuse, addiction, child neglect, homelessness, unemployment, and severe poverty. RESTORATION ROME has worked with many service providers and stakeholders to developed and implement innovative and comprehensive programs of support for those in State care or at-risk of entering State care. Global Impact and Restoration Rome’s leadership strongly believes change begins with the entire community including the families in crisis, the children in foster and adoptive care, caregivers supporting the children, and organizations charged with protecting and serving the children and families.